Why iPad Air (2019) is here
iPad Air (2019) is just launched and Apple has discontinued iPad 10.5 Pro. Now Apple really showing which iPad is for whom. There are three different levels of iPads now and you can see below in our recommendation which one is for you.
As Apple says:
iPad Air brings more of our most powerful technologies to
more people than ever. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine.
A 10.5‑inch Retina display with True Tone. Support for Apple Pencil
and the Smart Keyboard. And at just one pound and 6.1 mm thin,
carrying all that power is effortless.
Starting at $499
Here are our recommendations
For only media consumption and surfing the web go for Apple cheapest iPad 9.7 and it also comes now with Apple pencil support.
For a bit of power but not for really professional use like photo editing and video editing go for Apple Air (2019) as it has A12 bionic chip.
For professional tasks where you need real performance then go for iPad Pro 11 inch. It is expensive but it gives you a lot more power. Check this here for the price comparison So for professionals, All you need is iPad Pro 11 inch and if you are ready to change a little you might stop using Laptops or MacBook. In this article, I have explained how.
Photo Source: Apple
So what you can expect from this device, actually it replaces iPad Pro 10.5 and start on less price but there are some trade off. It has two speakers as compare to 4 in 10.5 iPad Pro. It does not have 120 frame smooth display. To see complete specs on iPad Air please visit here.
- iPad Pro 11 inch – All You Need
- Ultimate Guide To Choose Best electric car BMW i3 Tesla model 3 or Polestar 2
- Blackberry Key 3 specification after KeyTwo Success
- Why I am not switching to Note 9
- BlackBerry Motion – Pure Android phone
- Blackberry KeyTwo Athena Final specs and release date
- OnePlus 6 is here Final Specs
- Top 3 Best Chromebooks in 2018
- Sony A7 in 2018
- A7R III Full Specs – King of Mirrorless Full Frame Camera
- Microsoft Xbox One X Top Specs
- Google Home Mini – What is it?
- iPhone 8 vs iPhone 7 – Should you upgrade?
- 5 ways to sell your photos online
- Blackberry KeyOne Limited Edition Complete specs
- Best Tablets for Kids
- What is Moniri Otovent and Otovent
- 5 Best Power Banks Under 50 USD
- Oneplus 5 detailed specs
- Samsung Chromebook Pro is finally here
- Best voice Assistant
- iPhone 8 Release Date
- Blackberry is finally back with KeyOne
- Pure Android Google Pixel and Pixel XL