Expensive actors of Bollywood facing troubles

Share with your friends


Famous actor of Bollywood facing troubles now a days. Yes Salman Khan might face jail term up to 10 years.

Bollywood may have to face huge commercial loss if actor Salman Khan is found guilty in the 2002 hit-and-run case.

Khan is one of the busiest actors presently with three films and several brand endorsements. But if he is found guilty in the hit-and-run case, then entertainment industry might suffer huge loss.

On Wednesday, three witnesses identified Khan as the driver of the SUV which killed a pavement dweller and injured four others in 2002. During the trial, the witnesses told session court that they saw Khan getting out of the driver’s side of the SUV.

If the actor is convicted, he might face jail term up to 10 years which will have an adverse effect on the entertainment industry.

The actor, who has been facing legal trouble in the case since past decade, is worth more than 500 crore in Bollywood, presently, as several big filmmakers have roped him for their films.

While his film assignments have around 350 crore riding on him, his endorsements are pegged at around 50 crore, Hindustan Times reported.

Khan is presently endorsing more than 15 brands including a cold drink, travel website and innerwear brands among others. And he has been shooting for two films – “Kick” and “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” which will be affected by the court verdict.

“Kick”: Khan has been shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala’s debut directorial film “Kick.” The budget of the action thriller is reportedly very high. Several reports say that 80 percent shooting of the film is complete, but the remaining 20 percent is giving trouble. A 40- day shoot is yet to be shot which is delaying the post-production work, a unit member told Mid-Day.

“Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”: Khan has also started shooting Sooraj Barjatya’s film “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.” The budget of the film is yet not revealed, but considering the big star casts, the production cost will be reportedly high.

See The Original Story click here



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image