Note 10 or Still Note 9 in 2019
Well, we all know Samsung is coming with its biggest announcement of the year for Galaxy Note 10. It has to be really offering something special to differentiate it with its flagship smartphones Galaxy S10.
But if we quickly look at previous year Galaxy Note 9 from 2018 which is quite a good upgrade from Note 8. Bigger battery, liquid cooling, stylish and new functionality in S-Pen and think how we felt about the phone overall it pretty good. So what happens after less than a year to that phone. That’s the same question I ask my self and decide to go for Note 9 instead of to be released Note 10 and there are few major reasons
WHY NOTE 9
- Note 9 is still a very good phone with quite up to date hardware
- Overall its a very good package to fulfill the checklist of a good smartphone. Good design, decent battery, productivity, and reasonable price.
Yes in 2019 the price of Note 9 has dropped a lot from all the way 1300 USD to might be 500 USD if you work hard to look online for finding the best deals.
So in my point of view Note 9 in 2019 is a very good economical option to enjoy the best of phone 2018 and overall Note series king. Check out the detail specs of Note 9 here.
Last year I did also post a video and reasons that why you should not upgrade to Galaxy Note 9 and here are the major reasons.
It tells us prices for Note 9 in 2018 and drops on those prices of Note 9 in 2019 plays a very important role in decision making for the purchase of Note 9 with a dropped price.
- Why iPad Air (2019) is Here
- iPad Pro 11 inch – All You Need
- Ultimate Guide To Choose Best electric car BMW i3 Tesla model 3 or Polestar 2
- Blackberry Key 3 specification after KeyTwo Success
- Why I am not switching to Note 9
- BlackBerry Motion – Pure Android phone
- Blackberry KeyTwo Athena Final specs and release date
- OnePlus 6 is here Final Specs
- Top 3 Best Chromebooks in 2018
- Sony A7 in 2018
- A7R III Full Specs – King of Mirrorless Full Frame Camera
- Microsoft Xbox One X Top Specs
- Google Home Mini – What is it?
- iPhone 8 vs iPhone 7 – Should you upgrade?
- 5 ways to sell your photos online
- Blackberry KeyOne Limited Edition Complete specs
- Best Tablets for Kids
- What is Moniri Otovent and Otovent
- 5 Best Power Banks Under 50 USD
- Oneplus 5 detailed specs
- Samsung Chromebook Pro is finally here
- Best voice Assistant
- iPhone 8 Release Date
- Blackberry is finally back with KeyOne
- Pure Android Google Pixel and Pixel XL