Human lives is all about calculations like money, time, dates, appointments and more and keep a tab on everything we all do require a proper calendar. For many of us, our smartphones have become as much a part of our work lives as they are a part of our lives at home. Our phones are no longer simply communications tools, they are so much more. One of the key features that make a smartphone such a useful tool is the calendar capability. Users can keep their lives organized and always be aware of what’s up next. Whether you’re heading to a board meeting, or taking your kids to soccer practice, your calendar app is a handy companion. IPhone users have long enjoyed a well-suited stock calendar app, but many new options have recently emerged with added features and functionalities.
Here are top five calendar apps for your iPhone that may give the stock calendar app a run for its money.
- Sunrise- A great free option, Sunrise is a calendar app that connects to Google Calendar, I Cloud, and Exchange. It automatically syncs across platforms, so everything remains up to date. The app also has a unique feature called Meet, which allows users to quickly schedule 1-on-1 meetings. Meet is a keyboard tool that allows you to see your free slots in your calendar without leaving the app you’re currently in. You can then send a link to a calendar invite, even to those without Sunrise. Sunrise also integrates with other popular apps such as Ever note, TripIt, Todoist, Trello, Foursquare, and Facebook. This makes it even easier to import events and other invitations. Sunrise is free in the App Store.
- Google Calendar- Google recently released the official Google Calendar app for iOS. The app is laid out as a single-scroll UI that shows events for each day. If you scroll too far, you can tap the calendar icon at the top to be brought back to the current day. The display can be changed to show a more traditional three-day view grid or, if you’re really busy, you can set it to just show all the events for a single day. Google Calendar also works with I Cloud and Exchange and offers a smart assist to help you fill in details for new events. Of course, Gmail events are automatically added to your calendar as well. If you use Google Apps at work, you’ll likely get more out of this app than other users. The Google Calendar app is free.
- Pocket Life- If you’re looking for customization, the Pocket Life calendar is a great option. The app syncs across Google, Outlook, Yahoo, and I Cloud and allows you to display multiple calendars. Pocket Life users can view events as a list, day, week, agenda, year, or as a three-month view. Users can choose custom picture backgrounds for different months in the app, and select the colors and fonts to be used in the app. An image of your calendar can be exported to be used as your phone’s background, or sent to a contact so they know what your week or month looks like. PocketLife also offers Airdrop and Air Print support. Pocket Life is free to download, but you need to download an in-app purchase to upgrade to the full version.
- Fantastical 2- Fantastical 2 is an award-winning calendar app that supports I Cloud, Google Calendar, and Exchange calendar services. The app also works in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish — allowing text or speech input for new events. Another unique feature is the ability to set Google Maps as the default mapping service for when you add an address to an event. Fantastical 2 offers an extender keyboard for devices with a screen larger than four inches, and it is available on Apple Watch. Fantastical 2 costs $4.99 in the App Store.
- Super Calendar- Another highly-customizable calendar app for your iPhone is Super Calendar. Individual calendars can be customized with more than 100 colours, light and dark view options, or a picture background. Events can be displayed by day view, list view, or time view. Super Calendar provides six different views for users and they can all be accessed via swipe gestures. Different views can be toggled on and off, or users can always return to default settings. Super Calendar is $4.99 in the App Store.
Nevertheless, depend on the these mind boggling yet miraculously perfect top five calendar apps and be on time every time.